This program provides exposure to startups in their early stages to validate their functional prototype before different agents of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the public in general.
- Startups with functional prototype or MVP without Latin American sales.
Call closing: August 30, 2019
- $3,000.00 MXN* per startup
*No additional ticket applies, nor is it transferable or refundable for INCmty call registration
Important: The participant may only apply to a single INCmty call.
Thanks for participating!
What is INC Discover?
It is the program for the best startups that already have an MVP or functional prototype without traction.
It takes place from November 7 to 9 at INCmty, and 70 startups are given the opportunity to validate their product/service with a demo day at the tradeshow with more than 10 thousand attendees.
Who should apply?
Any startup in Mexico or Latin America in their early stages who already have a validated prototype.
Is there a cost?
Yes. Once you have passed the selection process and are selected for INC Discover, you will be asked to pay the program cost of $ 3,000.00 MXN.
The pre-registration and evaluation process is free.
What does the program include?
- 2 Startup badges for INCmty
- Demo day – 1 day exhibition at startup business show with more than 10k attendees
- Exclusive Workshops
- Discover presentation
- Brand exposure on-site and on the INCmty website
- Access to the cowork and networking space
- INC Discover web badge (INC Discover 2019 generation badge)
- Annual membership as a member of the INCmty startup community
- Opportunity to receive validation from the INCmty attendees and experts
- Electronic proof of participation
What is the participation process?
Pre-registration. Go to incmty.com/incaccelerator-preregistro and complete the form.
Interview. We will schedule you for a small interview about your startup.
Diagnostics. We will tell you if you will continue to the next stage, where we will need more information.
Startup Identification. If you’ve reached this stage, you’re very close to making it!
Evaluation. Our committee will select the 70 best startups in Latin America.
Results. We will notify you if you were selected!
We are here for you!
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a phone number and we will gladly answer your questions.